Why did the front tire lock up on kawasaki zx10? - tire lock
Imprisoned Kawasaki ZX10 driving new friend in 2008 and the acceleration of the front wheel and turns left, making him into a terrible accident. I want a reason why this could happen. On a clear, dry, not even get wet. The road is paved. No oil or fluid visible on the street, instead of the accident. And if something could be causing this. A fault with the bike? The treatment, if any, have been changed?
Thank you for your help.
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Tire Lock Why Did The Front Tire Lock Up On Kawasaki Zx10?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
There should be no other reason than the wheel on the size of a pin or stop the hard-footed loose in the caliper ....
There should be no other reason than the wheel on the size of a pin or stop the hard-footed loose in the caliper ....
Hmmm, a bicycle brakes and a new key. The bike was old, with dirty brake fluid could see that happening, but not with a new bicycle. How long have you been in the saddle of his friend? I know many people like one or two fingers on the brake lever in their constituency to keep (including me). In addition, sport bikes, new brakes, extremely powerful and only one or two fingers is all it takes to block them. This might travel with his finger on the brake lever, we wanted to show was forgotten in the accelerator suddenly reversed, with his finger on the brakes and bang!, Block? Once the wheel, it is to the right, left, or from any direction. It looks like a driver error and a lesson learned.
Many do not want to dirty his friend, powerful, but a less experienced pilot on a new liter bike, twisting the throttle, slightly lifted the front wheel, driver-side airbag, panic front brake and press a little gas, front wheel down slower than the rear wheel, rear wheel tries to to overtake the front - shot.
Chances are mechanical - a pin traction of the clamp is released and falls, turns and closes the disc clamp, mechanical failure can only be diagnosed by using a comb on the front Dentiliso. These issues, although rarely in a new bike from a dealer (which in general be very careful) with this kind of thing.
I agree with Phill W
Brand new tires are very slippery for the first 50 miles or more before the onset
Apply heavy acceleration, the rear wheels and trick-bike side, giving the impression that the prison before.
I remember one time I forgot to lock unlock a door-to.
Amazingly, the damn thing was going to the left.
I remember one time I forgot to lock unlock a door-to.
Amazingly, the damn thing was going to the left.
Probably the mother behind the wheel.
Unless, of course, is a screw loose, or maybe there was no reason for a new bike for this.
new tires, which could be black havent been broken yet. I hope that you will not brake hard.
No betrayal logic I can think is vfriend hope your allright
Post a Comment