Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Best Car Audio Subs What Car Audio Subs And Amp Should I Get ?

What car audio subs and amp should i get ? - best car audio subs

I hope very good car subs What are the best, because each level of competition and the AMP could I.

2 comments:

jaes90 said...

Subs well for me, with the Fi BTL model, model RE XXX Audio, Digital Designs, JL Audio W7 model, Pioneer Premier or CT model TSW5102SPL go sounds. Something in this direction would be nice to do without assistance, all quality brands. For an amplifier, if money is an object that is only something that fits better and it is another sign of quality

kaerfpl said...

Now if you'll talk about composition, you have a lot of energy and money. If money is no problem, try this setting:

15 "RE Audio XXX: # SP_xxx http://reaudio.com/specs.html

AudioQue 2200D: http://www.audioque.com/aq/AQamps2200D.h ...

0 gauge wiring kit off eBay

Remember, with so much power, will probably upgrade the electrical system in your vehicle. This means that the purchase of an HO alt. and make the Big 3 Upgrade your vehicle.

Post a Comment