Stomach Bug? - stomach bug cure
Mnth 7 I had to have a stomach virus, was eating lunch when I was ill with severe burns. I had a blood test which confirmed that the wrong medication to cure them, but lately I feel bad again, nausea, headaches, and certain foods make me sick. Now the error message again, or is 7mnths before because of the mistake he had. My stomach hurts very bad.
Please help, I do not feel bad. I am 44yrs old.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Stomach Bug Cure Stomach Bug?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I had the same problem and it was the same "mistake", which appear to have hidden in my body, and kick me if he feels seems to be in the mood. I had to buy medicine for me immediately with your doctor
Yes, could make the same mistakes, the drugs could be almost prevented him from receiving the same error, but like colds and flu, there are many strains of the same thing. Go to the documentation:)
.. intolorent the food you could try to eat. Before that I was a vegetarian if I ate, I would be very bad beef.
x
to be pregnant .....
I just had a stomach infection, headaches, there are many people who suffer at the time. Wait to see if it disappears after three or four days, if not to visit doctors.
It is a mistake, back in a minute.
Post a Comment