Does taking L-arginine pyroglutamate and L-Lysine while you're still growing stunt your growth? - can taking lysine and arginine hurt me
When I saw the various products, increased levels of HGH such as arginine and lysine, Ive seen a lot of them say that if you were under 18 years should not make, and you must wait after adult size and begin to take. Why is this so?
I am a man of 16 years 5'7''y My doctor says I should have stopped 5'9''cuando growth. I would be 6'1, 6'2, and I think if I do a lot of stretching and intense exercise and supplements with a healthy diet, while I'm still as fast as I can take this point that my growth plates are expected to I 'm 19-20 years old. (Bloomer 5'2''cuando I was too late, I'm 15 years old) went recently, when my parents.
But if I arginine and lysine, all night, do you think could begin to make healthy raise my prices too high or HGH promotes the premature closure of my growth plates. I researched a lot about it and I can find no law that has a definedSwer. PLEASE HELP, Im desperate and do not say please, is something like "with what God is pleased:" I know I can grow, and everything that I want to know if pyroglutamate arginine and lysine, and help and hurt me. Thank you.
Friday, January 29, 2010
Can Taking Lysine And Arginine Hurt Me Does Taking L-arginine Pyroglutamate And L-Lysine While You're Still Growing Stunt Your Growth?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hmmm - I had not heard. Additions of amino acids in eggs and things that eat it anyway. Maybe they do not want you so much - but I do not know why.
They want a good book, what he can do, is a book by Dr. Atkins about supplements - what they spent in their practice (a heart doctor in New York for a long time was). "Vita-Nutrient Solution" - the use of the Amazon. I have the tips of the first copy I had read. It includes the amino acids, which you mention.
Post a Comment