Monday, January 18, 2010

Dog House Bed Why Does My Dog Drag His Bed Around The House?

Why does my dog drag his bed around the house? - dog house bed

My dog has this fascination with drawing up sheet in the TV room and play like a toy (which is a selection of toys is available, anyway).

I do not understand. I know he loves his bed, and grows well in the laundry. Is it just an attention seeking strategy? Get a lot of attention from us, but I think it is never so much as he wants. Or could it be otherwise?

1 comments:

still learning at 56 said...

My dog is moved and the bed (actually, 2 pillows, as she preferred to sleep on it), and moved from place to place, all the time. Sometimes you get to a place of sun, be another close to me. I have a question: Are you in the laundry room or TV room when he moves from his bed in there? Could it be that he wants to be with you, but your desired property in the vicinity. This is not an attention seeker, can not be prepared to work with people he loves, and the bed! I wanted to let go, do not go bad, and is more common than you think.

Post a Comment