How strong is the temazepam sleeping pill? - temazepam and th bladder
Hello, I require "temazepam" today from my doctor because I had severe sleep disturbances (going days without sleep sleep only 2 hours, followed).
I have tried sleeping pills in the past and never seemed to have an effect on me have to ... I wonder, is it to take a break when other sleeping pills had no effect on me?
The dose is 10 mg
Thank you in advance.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Temazepam And Th Bladder How Strong Is The Temazepam Sleeping Pill?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Temazepam is the strongest sleeping pills, you will find a doctor to prescribe. Temezapam After you enter the barbiturates, and you can not find someone willing to give to barbiturates. (I certainly hope not.) And make no mistake to take antipsychotics. They are not psychotic (I) do think that the benefits are greater than the risks of anti-psychotic. In addition to not to be true insomnia.
Now the question is how long temezapam work for you. The answer is not long. It is a benzodiazepine. You have to take more and more a week benzodiazepines for the same purpose. And you can not last long, for the maximum crossing pretty fast, and in toxic quantities.
So, what is the right solution for you? Well, it depends on what the real problem. You get to the bottom of this and the cause of insomnia. Make-examination and to be honest with yourself. Psychological causes? Have you always worrying, etc.? If so, give it to maintain and tHERAPY. If you are sure your problem is not psychological, the physical cause. You should see a doctor and get checked. You may have to find a doctor or two before with a brain willing to work with you and not just fire, throw more pills to sleep with you. The first criterion is the most obvious thyroid. When I hear the trees, sleeping pills intractable insomnia, I immediately think of hyperthyroidism. Because I was there. I was on the 4th Day to go at a time without a dream I had, rabies, untreated hyperthyroidism caused by Graves disease '. How is it diagnosed it was almost impossible, and it took forever. Then ask someone to check as soon as possible. You have to start free T3 and free T4. Can be free T3 and free T4 within the normal range, further tests are required. While it is normal, you will get your adrenals tested.
Temazepam is the strongest sleeping pills, you will find a doctor to prescribe. Temezapam After you enter the barbiturates, and you can not find someone willing to give to barbiturates. (I certainly hope not.) And make no mistake to take antipsychotics. They are not psychotic (I) do think that the benefits are greater than the risks of anti-psychotic. In addition to not to be true insomnia.
Now the question is how long temezapam work for you. The answer is not long. It is a benzodiazepine. You have to take more and more a week benzodiazepines for the same purpose. And you can not last long, for the maximum crossing pretty fast, and in toxic quantities.
So, what is the right solution for you? Well, it depends on what the real problem. You get to the bottom of this and the cause of insomnia. Make-examination and to be honest with yourself. Psychological causes? Have you always worrying, etc.? If so, give it to maintain and tHERAPY. If you are sure your problem is not psychological, the physical cause. You should see a doctor and get checked. You may have to find a doctor or two before with a brain willing to work with you and not just fire, throw more pills to sleep with you. The first criterion is the most obvious thyroid. When I hear the trees, sleeping pills intractable insomnia, I immediately think of hyperthyroidism. Because I was there. I was on the 4th Day to go at a time without a dream I had, rabies, untreated hyperthyroidism caused by Graves disease '. How is it diagnosed it was almost impossible, and it took forever. Then ask someone to check as soon as possible. You have to start free T3 and free T4. Can be free T3 and free T4 within the normal range, further tests are required. While it is normal, you will get your adrenals tested.
Post a Comment