Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ladies Hair Styles What Is A Good Fall/winter Ladies Hair Style?

What is a good fall/winter ladies hair style? - ladies hair styles

I get a new hairdo, and you do not know where to start. My hair is very long in my lower back and is right bar, no fireworks, keep custom curl-, medium-fine, light brown. Suggestions? I DO NOT WANT on the shoulders and the color does not matter.

3 comments:

sngozig said...

Have you tried to use a shampoo and conditioner with an additional office. And / or a set of keys. I propose a curly style. Or let a professional do it. Sometimes I go to a beautician and say go there and see if you like. You will be surprised.

☼♥Dillon said...

Look at my avatar. This is what my hair looks like ... some layers, subtle, free, and is very easy to maintain. Have fun. Go through magazines. I suggest you get in the layers, if nothing else.

kj :) said...

Get it shifts
I have my hair and, much like you.
Maintenance is very low.

Post a Comment