What does taking two ibuprofens daily do to my body? - taking two hydrocodone 10-500 mg
I Am 4 '10 "16 .. I'll take two (per day (before school)), because I wake up with a headache almost every day. What do you bring with Me, I do not think I have a tumor or something that just headaches. I wear glasses, but do not use them often, because they help my headaches.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Taking Two Hydrocodone 10-500 Mg What Does Taking Two Ibuprofens Daily Do To My Body?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
There was no serious damage can occur. I can tell you that eventually you can start with a reaction to ibuprofen - which means they work for a headache, because the body gets used to take. So, I am a doctor for their headaches See recommended because every morning is not a correct.
I like the idea, every day, but I see patients with arthritis who use IM on a daily basis.
Some IB has the negative effect of stomach upset and irritation of the mucous membrane of the stomach, but I think you should the pills, then and only then, when you have eaten.
Also, call a physician, since a young age should not be a headache for example.
Post a Comment