Friday, February 5, 2010

Is Ap Biology Hard How Hard Is AP Biology?

How hard is AP Biology? - is ap biology hard

So ..... In thinking about my schedule for next year and after this year, Ill be done with all my required science courses. I was thinking the AP Biology, but I know how hard it is. I have an A in organic than in ordinary session and a B for the other. I found if you take on what they want to know: Is it difficult? Compared to other science subjects like physics or chemistry? And PPL, which passed the AP exam and done, what have you done?

6 comments:

~..i LuV tWiLiGhT..~...^-^ said...

AP Bio is one thing to take .... incredible, especially if you want to specialize in medicine and science so important .... is a fun class if u are interested in learning about the normal life ... of plants to the physical integrity of human health .... I'll tell you this ... a lot of work ... is not hard, long ... I get the testing of biological and AP receive a .... 4, but we must make every effort to study for the test ... I hope that I'm paranoid: P ..... I really enjoyed the class ... Laboratory of our school, we had almost every week and a lab report for the week ... . Try to courses, or simply if you take AP bio ... U help with time management ... wat was my fault that I had AP U.S. history and is part of the same year ... AP U.S. history was the end of the school that my offers ... You can imagine how difficult it was for me, my time ...... but still I made it .. to soccer practice and all ... I hope this helped! .. . I encourage u take it .. u best of luck next year:) ...

clarke said...

I did it last year and is a very good class, especially if you like biology (like me), but a lot of work. It occupies much of his time (I have very little TV) this year. It can be difficult, so do not take all the classes is difficult, if sure you will be able to cope.
Oh, and I have a 4th

rlc157 said...

I hear that your bad disk. Everyone always complains that the amount of work to do. A girl who is studying for a test of 2 hours and it still has a C. So my advice is that you do not, unless it's a super geek and do all u, is the study of ur life.

Analog_A... said...

easy for an amateur like me, biology, but most people say, hard

The worst thing is that all 3 parts must be taken in a line or if it must wait until next year if it has changed since 14 years ago

eddiex21... said...

It is very difficult!

While I do if I do not like the normal biology that much, and regrets at the end.

CheekyBe... said...

I do not know. Do not worry. YU, the same question twice.

Post a Comment