Thursday, February 4, 2010

Does Karicare Work For Reflux How Did Food Thickner Work For Your Reflux Baby?

How did food thickner work for your reflux baby? - does karicare work for reflux

My 5 weeks may be a slight reflux, which is more unstable, many hiccups, belching, and often wakes up crying. Do not drink the right amount of formula, when I stopped to drink, belch, and try to drink the rest, but she refuses, and gags. It was just complain and Whinging in bouncerr and when I told him I had a bit of vomit in his mouth. The doctor told me to try Karicare Thicknes food. Has anyone used this service? How fast does it work?

3 comments:

Naomi K said...

You can obtain a form of repayments made attempts S26 thickening formula, but my baby is constipated the whole time

deedee said...

some Gerber rice cereal into the formula, which is what I used on all 3 of my girls .... enough to be a certain consistency

Yarro Pilz said...

Both my children had reflux grade 4, but never used food thickeners or solid principles. Our children are Prevacid, making it less painful, and then took care of the application of up to 4 months when we started strong. Once we had reflux resolves a laundry service issue, not a nutrient.

Post a Comment