Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sennheiser Pc 350 Vs Steelseries 5hv2 Will This Gaming Headset Work On My PS3?

Will this gaming headset work on my PS3? - sennheiser pc 350 vs steelseries 5hv2

Well, all right, you go straight to the point that I think the modernization and buy a high-quality headphones and I found a game that I like and want to buy. My problem is that where I live is expensive and I have no money, but I will not use something that does not work for what I do. The headset is I get the Sennheiser PC 350 Gaming Headset provides a PC connection, but a large seller sells with its PC-USB jack adapter so it is not the problem. My question, then, if I am the Sennheiser PC 350, in conjunction with the adapter in my PS3 is fully aware and are working, allowing you to other players and the game in the SFX handset can hear and speak into the microphone?

0 comments:

Post a Comment