I have a toothache and I am using orajel which helps but the pain comes back when I lay down. what is it? - toothache when using cordless phone
The pain was keeping me awake for two nights. When I Orajel, the use of pain is completely gone! But when I get back. I do not know what it is!
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Toothache When Using Cordless Phone I Have A Toothache And I Am Using Orajel Which Helps But The Pain Comes Back When I Lay Down. What Is It?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It is a symptom of an abscess at the tip of the root of the tooth. You should consult a dentist for X-rays and treatment of bad teeth. Good luck.
It is a symptom of an abscess at the tip of the root of the tooth. You should consult a dentist for X-rays and treatment of bad teeth. Good luck.
She looks like a cavity in the tooth and approaching the nerve is strong. FYI, if the cavity reaches the nerve, killing himself and a root canal or extraction is necessary. To go to the dentist as soon as possible, be careful. It was much worse before better ...
Orajel only temporary relief "to go to your dentist.
I would say that according to their consistency over time or not ..
and the amount of decay that is. If so
Roots, more than likely will need a root canal
When restored. Otherwise, the extraction!
Id get to a dentist.
This is an abscess ... You have to go to the dentist.
Post a Comment